Belligerence Belligerence

simply cool!

that was so, so, AMAZING! The begining was cool, the middle was cool, and of corse the ending credits was ok. it took my 3rd favorite! And i voted 5!

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Thanks! You don't know how much it means to me when someone likes my work and add it to their favorites! Your a real pal. Hope to hear from you later. See ya.

Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

hey i saw...

magical trevor 1 on tv. i hope you win the contest!!!

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

shes so cute

kerri is soooo cute!!!

7 Feet under (Noir) 7 Feet under (Noir)

woa

the intro reminded me of gtasa. me add to favs!!!

Almost Serious Suicide Almost Serious Suicide

with your..

head on the wall.bom bom bom bom bom bom.with your brains on the floor.bom bom bom bom bom.

My Cats Sleep in the Nude My Cats Sleep in the Nude

pet the pussies or..

your gay. make the pussy purr man!~!!!!

PureCarnage responds:

I keep getting distracted from other animations to finish this one, but I have all the backgrounds done now, just working on the line art... soon it shall be released in techno-color to the net :D

Hump the Humplik Hump the Humplik

all your songs

are to me the best and also you know numa numa hentai dont do that to your gf.you know the satanic cocks?i liked the flash

PureCarnage responds:

Unfortunantly, I lack the multiple prehensile penii that would allow me to do that, otherwise, she'd be in for one hell of a night! >:)

I like Sandwiches I like Sandwiches

all your songs are coooool

are you going to put this in the audio portal?

PureCarnage responds:

I have a tonne I can put in, I've just been so busy I actually forgot about the audio portal.

I should fill it up with some more songs.

Banned Down South Banned Down South

dude make another

this animation rocked, one of my favs now.

PureCarnage responds:

Thanks BeeKill, it was fun to make, I do have part two but it's on the back burner while I work on a few other series.

The Vagina Shong The Vagina Shong

and it is a beutiful fruit

i danced to this song, and i want to buy a cd with this song and that other song on it.

PureCarnage responds:

I don't really have any CD's for sale, but if you want me to make a totally personalized CD and throw in some original art from this animation e-mail me from the link in my profile.